Re: undelete

On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 19:00 +0000, andy wrote:
> Tony Heal wrote:
> > OK, how about some preventative stuff. If there is not real way to
> > 'undelete' files. How about adding a script named 'rm' that passes the same
> > switches to from the script to /bin/rm but moves the files to tmp before
> > deleting them.
> >
> > Anyone have something like this hanging around their system somewhere?
> >
> > Tony

Or keep a file named
-i
in very important directories, and when you issue
rm *
hopefully rm will interpret it as an argument.
However, this is not very nice. We are clever enough to use Linux -
careless clicking costs files. :)

--
Szia:
                        Nyizsa.

Click to compare rates on health insurance, save big, shop here:
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/CAaCMPJkqMSVt23XZEnJ2RQJGjgtcv2F/