Re: Firefox user agent settings for Iceweasel

John Talbut wrote:

    My problem is not how to change the settings - the path I gave in the first place works perfectly well for doing this. It is what to enter, without doing a fair amount of guessing and experimenting.

    For instance, the values for IE are:

    appname    Microsoft Internet Explorer
    appversion    4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
    description    Internet Explorer 6 (Windows XP)
    platform    Win32
    useragent    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
    vendor
    vendorsu

    What are the values for Firefox?

Hugo Vanwoerkom  wrote:

Firefox/2.0

Yes.  And which line does that go on?  And what goes on the other lines?