ls and globbing and full pathnames

Hello Linux Masters!

I have a particular problem I need to solve related to the "ls" command and globbing.

As an example, to see the all of the files in the root directories of my websites I do:
$ ls -m /var/www/*

This gives me the output in the form:
---
/var/www/site1:
index.html, some_image.jpg

/var/www/site2:
index.html, some_other_file
---

Which is beautiful, but I need to work with the output, hence I need the full filepaths, something like this:
---
/var/www/site1/index.html, /var/www/site1/some_image.jpg, /var/www/site2/index.html, /var/www/site2/some_other_file
---
Is there any known way to get that kind of output instead?

Muchas Gracias (Thanks),
Rob