Illegible PDF in KDE solution: install the complete CUPS

December I worte about illegible PDF in KDE:

In that moment I've only the client CUPS installed, in order to use one
printer connected to another LAN computer (SUSE and CUPS too).

Now I've a new printer that is connected to my computer (*).  For this reason
I've installed the complete CUPS, and now PDF works fine.

I've received emails from people searching solution for the illegible KDE PDF
issue --they have read the thread linked above.  In all cases the solution
was «install complete CUPS».

Maybe is a bug.  Where I must report it, CUPS or KDE?

(*) Samsung ML2010 that works fine with the GDI driver, but the printer «Linux
drivers CD» is a pain in the ass.

--
Benjamí
http://blog.bitassa.cat