Re: This URL crashes Konqueror.....?

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:57:36 -0500
Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> wrote:

> Mainly because of this:
>
> http://www.avaaz.org/inc/interstateh2.swf

Curiously, that URL doesn't crash Konq. But it displays a message
"unable to load netscape plugin" and just sits there. Konq (at least
here) isn't configured right for swf -- but I'm thinking it might work
in firefox.

It says "Please pass in your text" in big bold letters, that's it. And,
it doesn't seem to differ if firefox 1.5 or 2.0 is run.

I have no problems accessing the original posted URL with firefox,
however.

dfox@tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox@m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.