Re: This URL crashes Konqueror.....?

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:02:45 -0800
Alan Ianson <alianson@shaw.ca> wrote:

> On Thu January 11 2007 18:54, M-L wrote:
> > Can someone enlighten me please as to why this the URL below crashes
> > Konqueror?
> >
> > http://www.avaaz.org/en/iraq_campaign_jan_2007/
>
> It doesn't crash my konqueror on etch-amd64.

Well, it did, at least on Etch-i386 - updated since last week, at any
rate.

It started to bring the page in - got to about 20% or so (rough guess),
I was able to see the front page for maybe 1/4 second, then POOOF...

then again, maybe it wasn't worth reading. liberal bs. ;(

dfox@tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox@m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.