Re: where is the bash documentation in info format ?

On Thursday 18 January 2007 14:56, Tyler wrote:
> I take it as a kind of community service for newbies. Being a relatively
> new arrival to GNU/Linux, I missed out on the excitement surrounding
> emacs vs vi, gcc vs egcs, Xemacs vs emacs, RMS vs Debian round 1 (Debian
> is not free enough). Heck, even the open source vs Free Software thing
> has lost alot of it's ferocity by now.
>
> So RMS vs Debian round 2 (GNU is not free enough) is a way for us new
> users to connect to this proud *nix tradition :)
>
> Tyle

We dont have flame wars in debian-user. If you want flame wars join
debian-devel :-)

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Click to receive credit card help and get out of debt fast:
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/CAaCMPJkiZuoByRvGOL75c5oiib7vU1G/