Reflection on Debian

Hi.

Is there somebody, who have ReflectionX connected to Debian. I was install Debian for placing developed web pages only, and without monitor. I can connect by Reflection for Unix and Digital via telnet, but if i try X (on debian is installed KDE package), there is after any minute past login, blank screen only. I use XDMCP broadcast method...

Bob.

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Robert Tom=C3=A1=C5=A1ek
n;quoted-printable:Tom=C3=A1=C5=A1ek;Robert
email;internet:rtomasek@sculpture.cz
tel;work:+420 545235436
tel;fax:+420 545235838
tel;home:+420 545235437