Re: An ftp question

On 1/16/07, Raffaele Morelli <raffaele.morelli@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi you all.

Maybe this is a little bit be off topic, but I googled around and did not
found an answer.

I wanna move some files from one dir to another on the same host and I have
no ssh access to this host.

Can I do it with ftp? and if not, is there any tool like ftp which can
accomplish this task?

I tried with Konqueror but the transfer takes a lot of time. ftp command
line is faster but I can't download the files and upload them in the new
position...

Any suggestion?
Try
mc
open two ftp sessions to the same server, (one per window) and copy
from one to another.
:)

--
Guillermo Garron
"Linux IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."