Re: small form factor recommendations

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
I just wanted to follow up with my final decision for the sake of
completion. I finally settled on building my own box (who wouldn't?) using a Via
Epia SP-13000 mobo with .5G ram and an old 2.2G laptop HD I had lying
around (no local storage, all video will be saved on a server, so just
need a boot and basic software, no X). I put it all in a nice little
iStar S3 Storm Series box.
Out of curiosity -- are you doing any video processing on the new box?

I plan on playing around with some robotics soon, and am considering mini-ITX boards like the one you picked. I am hoping to attach a camera and use openCV to process the video. Can the Epia SP-13000 handle this. Can any of the mini-ITX boards. Any comments?

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com