Re: no virtual terminals after fresh etch install

On Mon Jan 15 13:15:29 2007, Thierry Chatelet wrote:
> Maybe have a look at: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Today

Thanks, Thierry.  I looked there and didn't see anything that helped.  It did
suggest that I try

    apt-get install xserver-xorg-video-all xserver-xorg-input-all

I did that and was told that I already have the newest versions.  I did
select the "Desktop Environment" during the software-selection stage of the
install.