RE: For the 4th time please remove the thread from server please

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 20:19 -0700, Kevin Chichak wrote:
> THANKS!FOR NOTHING! What's the purpose of keeping the thread. I did not send
> the thread some other crack pot did.

Public record, that is all.

Are you DAFT? Did you READ the DISCLAIMER from Debian?

A Quote of the fourth paragraph:

        Obviously the author still owns the copyright to the content of
        these emails that they have written. However, that does not mean
        that the Debian Project is under obligation to remove them from
        a list archive once published. Several legal counsels have
        reviewed this stance and confirmed it is correct.

This was written by Debian's Legal counsel (Lawyers). I guess you didn't
read it. Or maybe I guess you have some type of reading comprehension
disability. I am sorry for that.

It matters not WHO sent it. I am NOT the one to complain to, in any
case. I USE Debian Linux. I am NOT an Admin of lists.debian.org. Never
have been never want to be.

Please refrain from making this request again, as it'll be ignored just
like this time, by the Debian admin team.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is
Stronger, better, faster:  Linux