Re: [OT] Re:This URL crashes Konqueror.....?

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:38:08 -0600
John C <zcar@satx.rr.com> wrote:

> <cut>
>   Every authoritative opinion I've read on the subject supports
> these points.
> <snip>
>
> "authoritative opinion" = the opinion expressed matches the
> opinion of the receiver. It has little to do with reality.

You know the case is compelling when commentators from both left and
right are saying similar things. That's the sort of opinion which can
*change* the opinion of the receiver.

> But what has all this got to do with debian? linux? the OP's
> question?
>
> If we try real hard maybe we can keep political viewpoints out of
> the list.

I don't think we should try *that* hard. The 'OT' flag is there to
warn anyone who wants to stay strictly on topic.

--

Liam