Re: Killing a process that doesn't exist!?

> Hi,
>
> It's a shell script.  Even though the log file says the script is running
> with a particular pid, that pid doesn't exist in the process table.
>

> Cheers,
> -Glen

I would guess that the script creates a file (somewhere) to show it is
running, and that file contains the PID of the running process. If you can
find that file and delete it, the script should be able to run again.

Of course without having seen your script, this is just guesswork.

Paul