Re: I WILL ASSIST YOU GET YOUR FUNDS

Bryce wrote:

> Citing a website for which you yourself are the technical contact is
> hardly authoritative.

I see we can read for comprehension:  Sources were cited, and anybody's
welcome to correct the inaccurate and cite source.

> Top-posting is plenty readable for these shorter threads.

That wrongly assumes you can guarantee thread depth stopping shallow.

> Welcome to the 21st Century!

Outlook-style quoting is a shortlived, dying fad of the 1990s.

By the way, don't use Reply to All.  I get the list, I don't need two
copies, and it violates the list rules.  Use Reply to Mailing List instead,
all modern mail clients have this feature.  If your reader can't do that,
consider using a modern mail client or use
nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.user instead.