Encrypted email question

Is there any MUA that supports the following scenario:

 Send an email to multiple recipients.  If a recipient has a known
 public key (in GPG keyring) then the email is sent encrypted to that
 recipient.  If a recipient has no known public key then the email is
 sent in the clear to that receipient.

All MUAs I've tried will send a single email, possibly encrypting it for
multiple recipients.  This doesn't allow sending encrypted to some and
in the clear to some.

Any suggestions?

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Finagle's Fifth Law:
Always draw your curves, then plot your readings.