Re: Eudora -> Evolution how?

On (10/01/07 21:39), Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> I've a colleague on the phone now: he wants to transfer Eudora mail
> archives from a Windows partition -> Evolution under Debian - Testing.
>
> This will make his wife and his world Windows free for the most part :)

I can't recall exactly how I did this for a client recently but they had
Eudora on OSX and I exported from Eudora to something like a .csv format
and then imported the resulting files into Thunderbird.

Check out what formats are available for Eudora to export and what
Evolution can import.

Regards

Clive

--