Re: wireless adapter/card recommendations?

On 1/10/07, Chris Lale <chrislale@untrammelled.co.uk> wrote:
John C wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm in the process of changing my home network from wired to wireless
> and am trying to find a card for a desktop that will work effortlessly
> with etch/sid.
>
> Preferably one whose drivers are already available as part of debian.
>
> So far I've not done well and purchased one that did not work. It
> turned out to have a Marvel Technology chip that is unusable
> (education can be expensive).
>
> What I'm looking for is a wireless adapter that will work with a
> 802.11g 54Mbps router. I'd prefer an internal PCI card, but an
> external USB would also be fine.

By any DLINK wifi card. They work with debian and if by any odd chance
it didnt work off the box, the CD that comes with the card has the
linux drivers.
--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break stuff.