Re: Does XFS work with LVM?

On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 12:25:37PM +0100, rafiks wrote:

> Is it that bad with this drives? They seem to be so cheap in ebay that I
> just bought one. I hope it doesn't happen to mine..

The only hard drive failure I have experiened has been with a Maxtor
DiamondMax9.  I have two 160 GB WD Caviar drives I bought for $80 each
at the local discount store about two years ago.  They have been in a
RAID1 in my main workstation ever since then.  Not a single problem.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez