Re: xcdroast Invalid readcd version -unknown- found

On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 12:44:40AM +0100, csanyipal wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I upgraded from Sarge to Etch. :)
>
> Now I try to run Xcdroast (from an xterm), but get an error message:
>
> ------------------>
> ** (xcdroast:9724): WARNING **: Invalid readcd version -unknown- found.
> Expecting at least version 1.1.0
> Start xcdroast with the -n option to override (not recommended!)
>
> apt-cache search readcd don't give me a result.
>
> What can I do to solve this problem?

Hi Paul,

Ensure that you have all the dependancies installed?

apt-cache search only searches the package names and descriptions

For packages you have installed, you need dpkg -L readcd

For packages you do not have installed you need apt-file.

Doug.