Re: small form factor recommendations

On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 03:08:42PM -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I've got to put in an additional system at work with a high-level of
> USB support (camera's, ugh). I'm looking for something that is a
> pretty small form factor as space is a definite consideration. I came

I have an iBox Slim I got from iDot (http://www.idotpc.com) which is
very nice, small and quiet.  However, if I had it to do over, I'd get
the iBox Crystal, which has space for two hard drives (the slim has
space for only one), space for a regular optical drive (the slim
requires a notebook style optical drive) and does not require a stand
for vertical placement (since the crystal is rather square in profile).

Regards,
-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez