CUPS Configuration

I would like to share my printers between my systems. I have used SAMBA and it works fine between my XP systems. The problem is that there is no printer in the Printers share list of SAMBA. How can I share my printers so they can be viewable by SAMBA? I also couldn't see any option in CUPS administration to share a printer. I think if I specify that I want to share my printer, it will automatically list in SAMBA printer list. I remember someone did suggest in this mailing list that SAMBA is garbage and it is better to use IPP instead. Well, I tried but it didn't work. I just entered the URL which was in the printer setting in my Debian server but it absolutely didn't work. My hosts can not find any printer with this URL!

Thanks,

D.