On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 12:59:50PM +0000, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 15:15:46 -0600
> Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Hello Mike,
> > > Another option would be to put the image on the web somewhere, and
> > > post a link to it in the relevant query message.
> > That's one way of "receiving such information separately off list".
> Yes, indeed it is.  I was using a somewhat narrower definition of
> "receiving", obviously.
> > If it's off-list, and not directed at me, I don't care what it is.

Then again, a few mesages below this one there's a spam (I won't quote
to save the spam filter) that doesn't not include an image, just a URL.
It uses mis-spellings to sneak past the checker.  However, even
mis-spelt, phonetically it sounds correct.  How dificult is it for a
program to 'read' phonetically and compare against a database of 'bad'