Re: soundjuicer and mp3

Hi Nigel!

On Mon, 2007-01-01 at 13:32 +0100, Nigel Henry wrote:
> On Sunday 31 December 2006 21:13, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
>
> > Hello Nigel, thank you for reply. No, I have no typos
> > in /etc/apt/sources.list for the Marillat repo... I don't know about the
> > key... by the way, does exist a list of all the software in Marillat
> > repository?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Marcelo
>
> Hi Marcelo. Christian Marillat replied with a URL for the unstable (sid) list,
> as below.
> http://www.debian-multimedia.org/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/Packages
>
> You just need to change "unstable" in the URL to "sarge" for example.
> http://www.debian-multimedia.org/dists/sarge/main/binary-i386/Packages

Thank you very much for your time and help!!! I want a list of software
just to know if a particular package is available or not for sarge. I
always use apt-get or aptitude to install programs.

> btw. It does appear that gstreamer-lame is not available for Sarge.

snif! I will wait to Etch in order to use soundjuicer. In the meantime,
grip is doing a great job.

With the best regards

Marcelo

--