Re: soundjuicer and mp3

On Sunday 31 December 2006 21:13, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:

> Hello Nigel, thank you for reply. No, I have no typos
> in /etc/apt/sources.list for the Marillat repo... I don't know about the
> key... by the way, does exist a list of all the software in Marillat
> repository?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Marcelo

Hi Marcelo. Christian Marillat replied with a URL for the unstable (sid) list,
as below.
http://www.debian-multimedia.org/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/Packages

You just need to change "unstable" in the URL to "sarge" for example.
http://www.debian-multimedia.org/dists/sarge/main/binary-i386/Packages

btw. It does appear that gstreamer-lame is not available for Sarge.

All the best.

Nigel.