Re: dual layered DVD's vs single layer etc....

Alan Ianson wrote:
On Sunday 03 December 2006 13:11, Sven Arvidsson wrote:
On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 20:51 +0000, Michael Fothergill wrote:
Once it gets to that size would dual layered DVD iso images be considered
to be parked in the repositories?
Seems like there have been talk about this, but it haven't happened so
far. See http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2005/07/msg00039.html and

I made the move to dvd images a while ago and at this point would gladly go with DL dvd images if they were available. I have the technology.

So do I. But certainly not (ever?) the bandwidth.

Hugo