Re: Dual-layer DVD jigdo files?

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 01:22:13AM +0200, roach wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I saw a comment about dual-layer DVDs on http://www.debian.org/CD/mirroring/
>
>I'd like to get the jigdo files, but haven't been able to track them down yet.
>Do they even exist? Could someone please clarify this for me?

I never got around to it, in the end. To make sarge/i386 fit on a DL
DVD will involve removing quite a large number of packages, and
sarge/source is even bigger.

The main reason I was trying to do the DL DVD was for commercial
distributors, but in the end the interested people all said they'd
prefer to use 2 DVDs instead.

If there is enough interest, I might be talked into creating some DL
images, even so.

"Every time you use Tcl, God kills a kitten." -- Malcolm Ray