Installation process Debian Etch

I want to install debian etch. Now installation process
is asking for domain name, what should I give? I don't
have a domain setup. I've 4 winxp computers under a
workgorup named Workgroup. So do I keep the field for
domain name empty in the installation process? If i
use a madeup domain, do i have to do anything special
to my winxp computers' settings in order to share files?
I'm asking this because the installation also says that
I've to use that same domain name to all my windows
computers. Thanks.

--S.R

Download now! Visit http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/ to enter and see how cool it is to get Messenger with you on your cell phone. http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/