Newbie trying to install FrostWire.

I don't know if it is the time of the night here or whether it's
because I am a newbie, but I can't seem to sort this out in my head. I
thought I should write this before I do some damage, as it usually
pays to prevent problems before they happen :-)

I would like to install FrostWire http://www.frostwire.com/ which
relies on Sun Java. I googled and ended up with this HowTo that is
quite recent: http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/444 I
edited my /etc/apt/sources.list as per instructions (though I use a
mirror close to me) in the HowTo. I installed the "fakeroot" package
as per instructions, but could not find "java-package" with Synaptic,
so I googled and found it here:
http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/pool/contrib/j/java-package/java-package_0.28_all.deb

So far, so good???

The URL included in the HowTo for downloading the latest Sun JDK seems
to be out of date, but I found this URL:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/system-configurations.html scrolling
down the table, I chose "Linux Intel IA32 JDK" which directs me here:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/install-linux.html which provides me
with all sorts of apparently useful instructions, but I can't find the
#%! link to download the file(s). What am I missing???

Cheers,

Brian