Re: Evolution multilingual spellchecking in Debian Etch (Newbie).

On Fri, 2006-12-01 at 22:45 +0100, Brian Durant wrote:
> ~$ aspell -d
> Error: You must specify a parameter for "-d".
> ~$ aspell --master
> Error: You must specify a parameter for "--master".
> ~$ aspell -d id
> Error: You must specify an action
> ~$ aspell --lang=id
> Error: You must specify an action
>
> I just want to be able to use the "id" dictionary, not to set it as default.

Well, I was hoping aspell would tell you if it found the id dictionary
at all so you could figure out if it was Evolution (and gnome-spell)
that didn't pick up the new dictionary or aspell itself.

Anyway, I spent a little time trying to figure out how to get it added
to aspell but I couldn't get it to work. Not sure what kind of magic is
needed, sorry. :-/

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson