Re: Can Sylpheed access MS-Exchange

On 11/2/06, Liam O'Toole <liam.p.otoole@gmail.com> wrote:
> > If you've been using Evolution to access an Exchange server, then
> > Outlook Web Access is enabled on the server, in which case you can
> > use a web browser for the same purpose.
>
> How do access it with the web browser?

Depends on how your friendly sysadmin set it up. Try connecting to
http://$server_name/exchange and https://$server_name/exchange. If you
have already used Evolution with OWA then the URL will be in your
configuration somewhere.

Thanks for this. I use a 128MB PC at work and I always hate the long
Evolution start-up (only use it to access work mail, else GMail is my
primary account). This web-access thing is a boon for me. It
unfortunately doesn't do meeting support, so I might be forced yet
again to open Evolution.