Re: Odd dhcpcd behaviour

* cothrige (cothrige@bellsouth.net) wrote:

> This is very strange and confusing, but I think I may have it worked
> out now.

Nope, I was wrong.  I replaced dhcpcd with dhcp-client but nothing
actually changed.  I still have about half of my boots coming up with
no internet connection.  And with nothing at all coming up during boot
or in dmesg I cannot begin to guess what exactly is going wrong.

But, the ifdown and ifup commands did work and so at least I won't
have to reboot to get connected.  Just wish I knew why I was not able
to be connected as normal.

Patrick