Any source for Woody security updates

Hello,

I have several Debian Woody systems that, for various reasons, are
inconvenient to update.  I somehow misread Debian's support policy,
and though I had another year before support ended, but now I'm
finding that these systems are getting out-of-date and security
updates are no longer available.

Fedora solves this problem with the unoffical "Fedora Legacy" project;
when official support ends, I change my update configuration to use
the "Fedora Legacy" update servers, and get another few years of
security updates.

Is there anything similar for old versions of Debian?  A site I could
put in my sources.list which will provide Woody security updates for a
bit longer?  Any other ideas, or do I just have to drive out and do
the upgrades?

Thanks,

----Scott.