Re: helix-player and RealPlayer

On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 06:03:09PM +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:
From: Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: helix-player and RealPlayer

you mixup things.

first, real player == helix player + real branding + two non-free
plugins (for mp3 and real media)

second, you *either* install helix player *or* real player, but not
both. and the one does not need the other anyway.

Ok, I have been had by the programmers who make helix, they are jokers.
Anyway, I keep helix, which is free and very nice.
But RealPlayer products an excellent sound with the mp3 files.

Thanks.
--
Gérard