helix-player and RealPlayer

Hello,
I installed helix-player in my box, but when I want to play an mp3 file
it complains that RealPlayer is not present. Ok, I downloaded RealPlayer and ran RealPLayer10Gold.bin in /home/user1/ and now /home/user1/RealPLayer/realplay runs fine, but when I run helix-player it deosn't find realplay. Can someone explain to me where I must install the directory ReaPlayer and the files contained in it, so that helix-player finds reaplay and
user2, user3 ... can play helix with RealPlayer ?

tia
--
Gérard