Re: modern Gnucash still needs libglib1.2?

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 08:34:02AM -0400, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 06:12:42AM +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I just noticed that 'gnucash' depends on 'guile-g-wrap', which in turn
> > depends on 'libglib1.2'. Is there anything available there not yet in
> > 'libglib2.0' or has 'guile-g-wrap' not ported yet?
> >
> IIRC, there is currently an effort under way to eliminate all the gtk1.2
> and related dependencies from gnucash.  It appears that the transition
> is not yet complete.

AFAIK, from lurking in gnucash-devel and -user, that conversion was
completed with the release of gnucash 2.0. That is gnucash has
completed its gtk2 port. They (gnucash) however, do not maintain
guile-g-wrap and can't be responsible for the dependencies of their
dependencies... heh.