RE: request for VMware image of Etch beta 3 release minimal netinstall

Stephen Yorke wrote:
> Sorry...

NP that's why it's good to have somebody else test your work.  :-)

> user :: Pa55word
> root :: Pa55word

I suggest that you put the above information into a README file and
include it inside the zip file.

> As for #1...I did not remove the CD ISO before I zipped it up for
> you...if you want I can remedy this and repost...

I suggest that you fix the CD ISO issue, but hold off on reposting until
we get some more "saddle time" with the virtual machine.  Is there
something I can do at my end to correct this issue?

Thanks!  :-)

David