Re: Problem with xmms in testing and unstable

LeVA wrote:

I had a similar problem with xmms. I'm using the crossfade plugin and after a few xmms upgrades it started to hang occasionally. I had to recompile the crossfade plugin with the xmms-dev package and now it works fine.

HTH,

Daniel

Thanks for the tip. I've just checked and I don't have the crossfade plugin. But I think I'll remove all the plugins anyway and see if that fixes it, then renstall them one at a time and see what happens.

dougie