Is the latest kernel image in Unstable 2.6.17.7 or greater?

Hello list.

I'm wondering two things. One: Is the latest kernel in Sid the
2.6.17.7? Two: Why doesn't it say that some where so that I wouldn't
need to ask the list?

I ask because I use XFS with has the flaw on kernels before the one
mentioned. And, in stead of compiling and what not a new one, I'm just
waiting (and degrading) for the afore-mentioned, when I will run the
repair thing as perscribed in various FAQs.

Alright. Thanks much.

--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.
—My hover-craft is full of eels.