multiple cddb matches for abcde (a better cd encoder)

Hello all.

I was wondering if anyone could assist me with abcde. When I run:
	abcde -v -o flac
after inserting a disc (in this case the blade runner soundtrack), abcde
comes back with multiple matches from cddb/freedb. The program then does
*not* allow me to choose the correct match I want (it does not accept
any inputs). This only happens when the number of matches exceeds the
height of the terminal window. When it returns say, 2 matches (as for
best of the black crowes) and the height of the terminal window is not
exceeded, I can just enter 1 or 2 and hit return to continue. The same
happens whether or not I use the [-v] verbose flag above.

My ~.abcde.conf is perfectly set up, and works exactly as intended on
audio cds where I can choose the cddb match.

Is there some CTRL-x or some other key combination I need to execute to
select the correct cddb match? I've tried the developer page and
googling all the relevant keywords, to no avail. Natuarlly, I've also
tried maximing the terminal window.

Any assistance is appreciated as abcde is a gun bit of programming.

Hank.