RE: Apache2 on Debian "ScriptAlias" Directives

 Thanks Matus,
I really appreciate the reply to my post and the recommendations you have
given me. The Manhattan Virtual Classroom configuration apparently needs
this ScriptAlias Directive because of the way it "writes" to the web site.
Here is their suggested lines of configuration. Is there a better way to
write this as you suggested using "options ExecCGI"?
 ScriptAlias /manhat-bin/      /home/manhat/manhat-x.x.x/bin/

        AllowOverride None
        Options +ExecCGI -Includes
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all

      ScriptAlias /manhat-sbin/     /home/manhat/manhat-x.x.x/sbin/

        AllowOverride None
        Options +ExecCGI -Includes
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all

      Alias       /manhat-images/   /home/manhat/manhat-x.x.x/images/

          Options FollowSymLinks
          AllowOverride None
          Allow from all
I changed the Manhattan VC configuration files to www-data "user" and
"group" instead of changing Apache2. I believe this is a better move there.
Thanks a lot. I know Microsoft products pretty well, but I have a long way
to go with Linux.
Thanks

Cary Pembleton
IT Consultant