Re: Please suggest a video capture software

Santanu Chatterjee wrote:
I want a program that will allow me to capture video from
my TV Tuner card AND at the same time show (in a
window) what I am capturing. It should be able to capture
both video and audio (audio via the line in of my on board
sound card).

kaffeine does the job for me. It is a *media player* and also has the capability to save what you are seeing and hearing. It saves audio from the TV signal directly, not via the sound card, though. I didn't get your point in having to go via the line in of the sound card.

Other media players like xine may also work.

Johannes