Re: Debian dspam as postfix content filter?

On Thursday 27 July 2006 13:37, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
> > OK, it believes it's catching spam.  Do you have it set to quarantine, or
> > simply pass the mail with something in the headers indicating Spam?
>
> I have set it up to include the word SPAM in the subject.  And it adds an
> X-DSPAM header to every mail noting if it is innocent or (in theory) spam.
>
> yet just today I have received some 480 pieces of spam marked innocent.
> That doesn't sound like 98.09% accuracy to me!

Hmm...are you sending these spam back to dspam for learning?  It can't learn
from its mistakes unless you tell it about them.  Other than that, I'm not
sure.

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111