autofs only mounting one fs at a time.

I set up autofs for automounting with help of: http://greenfly.net/tips/autofs.html

But I can only mount the 1st parition of the first device I insert. Does anyone know what is wrong?

If I insert a USB drive, it mounts /dev/sda1 and is accessable from /media/sda1. Insert a second drive and it isn't accessable until the first is pulled out. Then it works fine from /media/sdb1. Similar problem with multiple partitions, only the first is mountable with autofs, others don't work.

Is it that the "automount(pid3488) on /var/autofs/removable type autofs (rw,fd=4,pgrp=3488,minproto=2,maxproto=4)" process can only can only handle one mount at a time?

cheers,
wehn.