RE: Postfix, Courier-imap with mysql and squirrelmail

Maybe the umask in the start-up script for postfix. /etc/init.d/postfix
Assume that owners and groups are set correctly for virtual mail directory
and all users and groups are correct in passwd & group, as per original.
Are all these things identical for both machines?