Re: View Debian mailing lists in a news reader

On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 04:20:08PM -0500, Daniel L. McGrew wrote:
> Thanks,
> 	I appreciate the help, but that didn't work... it's not
> lists.debian.org or linux.debian.user...
> 	I'll keep trying...

If you're doing gmane.org, it's gmane.linux.debian.user
Once you attempt your first post, it will automatically mail you to make
sure you're not a spam bot or similiar, and you reply to such message
and your post goes through.  It should only do that every so often, not
every time you try and post.

--
Christopher Nelson -- chris@cavein.org
Nothing is but what is not.