View Debian mailing lists in a news reader

Thanks,
	I appreciate the help, but that didn't work... it's not
lists.debian.org or linux.debian.user...
	I'll keep trying...
					Most sincerely,

Love is very patient and kind, never jealous or envious, never boastful or
proud, never haughty or selfish or rude. Love does not demand its own way.
It is not irritable or touchy. It does not hold grudges and will hardly even
notice when other do it wrong. It is never glad about injustice, but
rejoiced whenever truth wins out. If you love someone you will be loyal to
him no matter what the cost. You will always believe in him, always expect
the best of him, and always stand your ground in defending him. All the
special gifts and powers from God will someday come to an end, but love goes
on forever. There are three things that remain-----faith, hope, and
love-----and the greatest of these is LOVE. 1 Corinthians 13:4 - 8, 13 The
greatest ........ is LOVE

Greatest Website on Earth:
     http://www.bible.com
Websites I've built: Family Computers
       Daniel L. McGrew, AAS, BIT, MIT, A+ Certified Professioal
30% Disabled Veteran
       PO Box 766
       Tipton, Oklahoma 73570
 ((580) 667-5421