Re: Soyo SY-K7VME network problem

Debian I believe that the Soyo SY-K7VME is the easiest motherboard available compared to many others on the market . I have three of them and they are working perfectly. Once you learn how to handle them you don't want to change this precious piece of art. I'm satisfied so far. I hope you can also enjoy them like me. Don't be frustrated, that's the worse thing you can do. Reads the instructions and you will gain confidence in yourself, like I did. Good luck...