GTK error ?

Hi list

I am running Etch on this box and everything runs perfectly, but when
I look in my ~/.xsession-errors file, I have a lot of lines looking like
this:

(sylpheed-claws-gtk2:3825): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_destroy:
assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

What is causing this?

I dont think it is Sylpheed-claws because the 2.6.0 editon should be
stable and the mailprogram itself works without any complaints at all.
So my guess is, that it has something to do with GTK.

But what ? And how can I change this so these errors doesn't come up ?

Any GTK experts out there ?

--
/Niels
Registred Linux user #133791