Re: How to enable mysqlmanager under debian?

kawanokami wrote:
I have already read the mysqlmanager man documentation, but it really
seems not to be debian specific (it rather seems to be the copy of the
official mysql documentation). I mean... the /etc/init.d/mysql script
doesn't resemble what is described in the man page (it seems to be
mysql_safe specific with no reference to mysqlmanager and enabling in
my.cnf the [mysql.server] option 'use-manager' produced no result).
Perhaps I misunderstood the documentation?
Have you managed to run it? Would you be so kind as to describe what
you had to change in the configuration files/scripts?
Thank you very much for any help you can give me,

Kawa

I have never run mysqlmanager, that's why I thought the man page would suffice.

I only run mysql because it is the db that wordpress uses.

You'll have to find specific mysql sites to figure it out.

Hugo